Friday 1 February 2013

Kim Bum, “I Kissed Jung Eun Ji Faster Than the Jo In Sung Couple, Then Got Slapped”

Kim Bum, “I Kissed Jung Eun Ji Faster Than the Jo In Sung Couple, Then Got Slapped”On January 31, the press conference for “That Winter, the Wind Blows” was held at Blue Square in Hannamdong, Seoul. During the press conference Kim Bum stated, “Jung Eun Ji and I are not partaking in a soft melodramatic relationship for this drama.”
Kim Bum continued, “As you can already imagine, in the drama, we are in a very lovey-dovey relationship that involves a lot of fighting and hitting. The two of us are also curious how our relationship will develop throughout the drama.” Then Kim Bum started to talk about kissing Jung Eun Ji, “I heard that we kissed each other faster than Jo In Sung kissed Song Hye Kyo. As you can see in the trailer, I kiss Jung Eun Ji and subsequently get slapped. We are in that kind of relationship.”
Next Kim Bum talked about Jung Eun Ji, “I think that the good thing about Jung Eun Ji is that she is very bright and passionate. That is why I was nervous also and was able to act in a lively manner. I am cheering on my seniors with the mindset of a fan that also wants to try his best.”
“That Winter, the Wind Blows” is a drama about a rich but visually impaired daughter that meets a gambler. The drama will begin airing starting on February 13.
 
(via : Soompi)

No comments:

Post a Comment